Love and The American Flag
Producers: Joanna West / Vince West; WestWord Sound Exchange
Engineering & Mix: Rick Duncan, NACNUD Sound, Lodi, CA
Mastering: Brian Hijos, Lodi, CA
West By West Publishing (ASCAP)
1. American Flag ‘Stadium Version’ - Words/Music by John L. Tiano & Vince West. (Tommy McClendon - Electric Guitar, Stockton, CA)
2. Miss You Girl - Words/Music by Vince West (Rick Duncan - Bass, Lodi, CA)
3. Your Kiss on My Lips - Words/Music by Vince West (Max Boiko - Trumpet, Brubeck Institute, Stockton, CA; Alex Reyes - Tenor Sax, UOP Conservatory of Music, Stockton, CA; Rick Duncan - Bass)
4. What if We Both - Words/Music by Vince West
5. Be My Girl - Words/Music by Vince West (Mark Russo - Alto Sax; Sarah Kuo - Upright Bass, Brubeck Institute, Stockton, CA)
6. With You Gone - Words/Music by Vince West (Tommy McClendon - Electric Guitar; Rick Duncan - Bass)
7. You’re All I Wanna Do - Words/Music by Vince West (Mark Russo - Soprano Sax)
8. Don’t You Stop - Words/Music by Vince West (Mark Russo - Alto Sax; Rick Duncan - Bass)
- ‘American Flag’ would not have materialized without the deep personal devotion to American Patriotism expressed by John Louis Tiano, our dearest friend and collaborator.
- Thanks to Larry Beaird, Beaird Music Group, Nashville TN, and the session musicians who heard and delivered on our project framework. Special thanks go to: Eddie Bayers - Drums, Eli Beaird - Bass, Larry Beaird - Acoustic Guitar, Troy Lancaster - Electric Guitar, Mike Payne - Electric Guitar, Howard Duck - Piano, and Scotty Sanders - Steel Guitar, and last but not least Tytus Welker and Aaron Beaird for all their admin support.
- A very special thank you to Rich Duncan of NACNUD Sound who made this project come alive with his amazing engineering/mixing skills and personal touch. His many years of classical training and performance background can’t be beat.
- Love and gratitude to my mother Carmel Miriam Triglia, whose biblical love and inspirational spirit fostered my appreciation for music and the gift of song.
- Love, admiration, and gratitude to Drs, Dale and Helen Fjerstad for endless encouragement and musical guidance over many years.
- To Joanna, without whose tireless love, musicality, and support this project would not have come to fruition.